Thursday, November 15, 2012

The creative juices are flowing...

I've been working on my winter arrangements all day (with two year old in tow), trying to get ready for the Soiree.  Here is a sneak peak at just one thing that  will be on display (and for sale) that night...

Most of the materials used to make this wreath came from our very own Northwoods  Craft and Variety (always be BenFranklin to me) on Main Street in downtown Hayward.  Nice selection of realistic looking materials.

             
I did however take a break from putting my displays together this afternoon to go shovel horse manure for about an hour... a sunny 50 degree day in November, you've got to take advantage.  A creative designer one moment... a ranch hand the next!  Never a dull moment around here.  My wonderful husband even got out there and helped me ( I think he enjoys the animals more than he admits)!

No comments: