Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Soiree was super fun, I was excited to get a lot of really great feedback about Melting Pot Designs!  I even sold a few pieces, which was a bonus.  I did a drawing for a free consultation, and Liz Gay won.     I'm really excited to work with her!  Watch for before and after pics.!




I am running a Holiday Special... If anyone wants help with their Holiday decorating, I'll come take a look at your space, get some ideas, we can uses what you have, or if you want maybe add a few new pieces?  I do outside work too, porches are my favorite.   Just let me know if your interested... $50

I'm also taking orders for winter arrangements... each one is individual, they average about 3feet tall, and are filled with all natural things I've collected.  I can fill a container you already have ($35) or use one of my own ($50).
Here is an example of one I did.



No comments: